Labels

Saturday 4 February 2012

Lake Victoria Serena Resort- Transformed Kampala City

This is one of the best resort hotels I have ever visited in my entire life, I have travelled in many places across the globe as travelling is has always been my interest for such a long time. The hotel resort is located between Kampala city and Entebbe International airport and suited near the waters of lake Victoria,surrounded with natural beauty of plants and flowers which makes it to be unique while offering a relaxing atmosphere. I spent my new years holidays of 2011/2012 in that hotel for two days. The suits are beautiful and comfortable, the suitess are built in such away as condominium suites found here in Canada, offering maximum privacy while you are enjoying your holidays. The service is superb, they offer all international dishes and Africa ones, it depends on what someone wants to eat.

I really liked the resort so much despite the cost per night, which was $240 per night but the money was well spent because of what I benefited will always be in my memories for the rest of my life. If you are planning to visit Kampala try to spend atleast 2 nights there to get the expeience of your life time. I recommend that before retiring to Lake victoria resort beach hotel, try Kasumba square located on the other side of the city which is far cheaper and then get an experience with first class lake victoria Serena resort hotel which will bring lasting impression for your holiday of your life time in Kampala city the pearl of Africa.

There are many suites from presidential  suites to double one, all self contain with first class service which could be compared with five star hotels found in Dubai, London, Toronto, NewYork or in so many major cities across the globe

Presidential suites is going for around $2500 and cheapest suites is around $240 per night. Please click on the link below to watch a  video on Lake Victoria Serena resort

http://youtu.be/qpBGtLnAyJk

No comments:

Post a Comment